Vital Punchanka, Deputy Director of the Belarusian Institute of Strategic Research.
Born on November 21, 1978.
In 2000 graduated from A.Kuleshov Mogilev State University, in 2018 - the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Belarus.
- Research interests include
- Regulatory framework for political processes and technologies;
- interaction between the state and society;
- state youth polic;
- youth political activity ;
- information security and new media;
- dynamics and regulation of social processes;
- methodology for prevention of destructive information impact on the society.
- Career and positions
Since 2019 – Analyst at the Belarusian Institute for Strategic Research, since 2021 – Deputy Director of the Institute.
2016-2018 – Analyst at the State Secretariat of the Security Council of the Republic of Belarus.
2003 - 2016 – Analyst in the republican public administration bodies subordinate to the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus.
In 2000-2003 he worked in the education system (Department of Political Science and Sociology of A. Kuleshov Mogilev State University).
- Research works
Author of more than 20 studies.